Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Moon Deleted Scenes Breakdown...from the mind of Andee...

Okay...so the breakdown....some are funny antics and some are realistic...I go back and forth so hang in there!


Bella’s Birthday Cake - Okay I really didn't care that that scene was cut...it didn't do it for me :)




Driving Home From Party- I really liked the acting skills in this one, they did a good job portraying what was in the book. I def wouldn't have minded seeing this scene in the movie!




Walking in the Woods - This was HILARIOUS to watch, you hear all of these spooky, scarey sounds and see absolutley nothing, always hate seeing the deleted scenes without the wolves in them, its very nonclimatic!




Charlie Puts Bella to Bed- I applaud Kristen's acting skills in this scene, did NOT like the upside down camera angle...kinda made me sick, BUT if this scene was left in it would have made the Month's Changing In Chair scene a little less gutwrenching...




Bob’s Bikes- It wasn't a huge important scene BUT it would have been nice if Bella had a scene in between her pulling up at Jacob's with the bikes, their really wasn't a real explanation how she got them!




Bike Crash - (Don't you love the picture?) Watching this scene made me think that a car was passing this poor injured biker dude, and just staring and not stopping to help, in my head i was screaming "HELP THE POOR GUY!" and I kept waiting for Victoria to pop out because i thoughyt she was the one that caused the guy to wreck, but no such luck!




Bella’s Nightmare and Chat with Charlie - THAT IS THE WEIRDEST scene I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ANY TWILIGHT MOVIE EVER! THAT WAS MORE BATHOS THAN THE MONKEY REFERENCES IN TWILIGHT!



Remembering the Meadow - I kinda liked this scene, kinda wished it was in there. I will take seeing Robward have the wonky legs in the meadow anyday!



Mike Left at Cinema - THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! and that is totally Mike Welch's personality, from what we saw at Twicon2010...well played Mike Welch, well played! (Just have to add, he looks SOOOO much better as a brunette)




I’m Here if You Want to Talk - I love it! I just think Billy Burke steals every scene he's in....he's a good actor

And the final deleted scene:



Victoria Driving - "Like sand through the hourglass, so are the Days of Our Lives"....cue corney music....SCENE!
V: Oh, me and James loved to hunt eachother....blah, blah, blah...
I CAN'T EVEN FINISH THE IMAGINERY DIALOGUE! No wonder this was Melissa Rosenberg's favorite scene....it was the WORST for sure! I felt like I was watching a soap, and the people in the car were awful actors....my goodness...I'm applauding Chris Weitz for deleting this scene as I write....which is kinda hard to do!

4 comments:

  1. I totally thought that Victoria caused the biker dude to wreck, too! I was wondering what the point was....I wish it was a cooler point than that's where they got the parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I want more meadow, too, even if it IS wonky-legs Edward! And Days of Our Lives? Really? Bwahahahaha!

    I haven't seen these yet, but now I'm compelled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVEN'T SEEN THESE!

    *wants Target DVD moar*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah all the deleted scenes were a little...meh. I think my favorite one was the riding home from the party one, just because it was pretty much straight from the book, and I think it shows a little more how things had changed for Edward and how Bella was starting to get worried. I don't think you feel that so much in the movie leading up to the breakup, and I think that's what made the breakup so much more heart wrenching in the book. OMG the one with Victoria was HILARIOUS! It somewhat reminded me of a Hitchcock movie. I'm assuming they didn't work too hard on the CGI there because it got cut, but still!

    ReplyDelete